What is new in DRGCMS version up to 0.6.0.3
- Rails 6 compatible
- SEO optimizations added to dc_page and can be easily added to any document model
- json_ld_structure skeleton can be easily added to any document model
- DRGCMS form can be used to browse any array not only mongodb collections
- form actions can be disabled when editing data. For now only on new document
- gallery can be added to document by adding boolean field to model and adding dc _render(:dc_gallery) to document renderer
- parent_disabled and parent_opened options added to tree_view DRG CMS form field.
- fa-icons can now be rendered as menu item caption
- renderers moved to app/renderers directory
- all pictures embedded in document body must have alt data set
- DRG CMS form can now include other form
- autocomplete field can now return field value which is not an id field
- CMS toggle polished. When clicked on left half of toggle current position on display is preserved
- filter condition can now be set, by clicking on column sort icon.